1. The day has come… let’s review the script…
SPTFGOA, AB, Stunt Double Barbie, and that pirate guy:
2. We start:
3. Scarlett: “Fiddle-dee-dee, this bake off talk’s spoiling all the fun at every dinner this spring. I get so bored I could scream. Besides, there isn’t going to be a bake off…”
4. “I love you best, Stuart”
5. “And I love you best, Brent…”
6. “But if either of you boys says ‘bake off’ once again, I’ll push you in the oven and slam the door.”
7. “She love ME best!!”
8. Melanie, a paled faced mealy-mouthed ninny is to make biscuits with Ashley Wilkes, Scarlett’s beloved. Scarlett talks to her father, Gerald O’Hara, about it.
9. Mr. O’Hara: “Well what difference does it make if you use shortening or lard…”
10. “…so long as it has buttermilk and tastes like a Southerner and is made by you?”
11. Mammy is dressing Scarlett for the BBQ at the Wilkes’, fastening her dress.
12. Mammy: “And you keep yo’ shawl on yo’ shoulders…”
13. “…Ah ain’t figgerin’ on you gettin’ freckled after all de buttermilk Ah been puttin’ on you all dis winter…”
14. Prissy brings in a tray so Scarlett can eat something before the BBQ.
15. Mammy says to Scarlett as she scoffs at her plate, “You’s goine eat every mouthful of this.”
16. “I has tol’ you and tol’ you that you can always tell a lady by the way she eats in front o’ folks like a bird.”
17. “And I ain’t aiming for you to go to Mr. John Wilkes house and eat like a fieldhand…”
18. “… and gobble like a hog.”